PSAT/SAT Test Prep Program
Immersion Prep Training
Training for the March School Day SAT & PSAT 10
(The best way to prepare for the PSAT is to train for the SAT. – They are formatted almost exactly the same. PSAT is a little shorter and allows more time per question.)
Students enrolled in our Fall Immersion Prep Training will receive:
– 16 hours of live training with Mr. “A” the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England!
– All sessions are streamed live on our YouTube Channel and recorded, available to view later at your convenience (in case a student has to miss a class or wants to rewatch their training).
– We provide each Immersion Prep Student with their own Straight “A” Test Prep Book.
– Social Media! We immerse our students by actively engaging them outside of school with fun and instructional content.
– Students must either purchase the College Board Official SAT Study Guide or print practice test homework from the College Board website.
– Students can earn prizes through their active participation!
CELEBRATING OUR 5TH YEAR AT PINKERTON ACADEMY!
Pinkerton families pay a fraction of our standard tuition!
Receive $885 worth of training for only $347! - Sign up today and save even more!
Immersion Prep truly immerses members with our daily social media support:
- Straight “A” Snap Tips – Daily test prep tips from Mr. “A” and his private students.
- Straight “A” Word of the Day – Building vocab can be both fun and pedagogically sound! Watch 30 second to 1-minute clips from well-known movies, and learn from the vocabulary used by the characters. Check it out for free on Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter
- Straight “A” Quote of the Week – Read weekly quotes on Instagram from notable philosophers like Henry David Thoreau, John Locke, and more.
- Straight “A” College Coaching – Get college advice and useful info on test prep, admissions and more directly from Mr. “A”. On Instagram and other platforms.
Why is Mr. "A" the #1 Test Prep Coach in New England?
– 99% of his students improve real SAT/ACT over real SAT/ACT test scores.
– 2/3 of his students improved by more than 200 points on the old SAT, 130 on the new SAT and 3+ points ACT
-Number of students served – more than 5,000 students personally taught and trained.
– 33 years a professional, classroom educator with test prep experience since 1998.
– Curriculum writing and innovation
– Student Rating
But Don’t Take It From Us… Read what Immersion Prep Students and the community have to say about Mr. “A”!
The Test Prep Workbook
"The Slight Edge" to Immersion Prep Students.
Immersion Prep Training
The One-On-One Option
Mr. "A" explains the Straight "A" Method.