Welcome to Straight "A" Academy's Individualized Private Tutoring
Struggling with a particular subject in school? Are you doing well, but like to have a support system? Straight “A” Academy is here to help students at all levels with individualized private tutoring. Our tutors work with students in nearly all academic subjects either in person in our Bedford, NH office or in a live-online setting. We’ve worked with hundreds of students to achieve their academic goals and are here to help you too! Nearly all of our tutoring is one-on-one. However, in certain circumstances, and as a convenience to our pupils, we might work one-on-two or three max.
(minimum 2 hours)
10 hours Specialized: $800
Hourly Special Category Tutoring: $85/hr
(minimum 2 hours)
20 hours: $1250
10 hours: $650.00
20 hours Specialized: $1550
To request additional information or to register, please click the link above.
Once you have completed the registration you will be redirected to the page to finalize the tuition. Alternatively you may also call our office to enroll.
We can be reached Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm at 603-488-1528.
*Subject Tutoring Important Information:
- We endeavor to be flexible and to schedule tutoring sessions at times most convenient to the students and parents. We require a minimum 24 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling. No-shows, late cancellations and late arrivals may be charged for the length of the scheduled session.
- Sessions are scheduled in 1 hour blocks. If a student requires additional help beyond the session, he/she may stay and receive additional help. The extra time will be applied against the pre-paid tuition in 15-minute increments. If a student’s classwork is completed early in the session, the student will be directed in Straight “A” Academy academic initiatives, such as Straight “A” Test Prep, “Straight “A” Math”, “Straight “A” Vocabulary”, or Straight “A” Summer Programs.
- All tutoring, unless otherwise noted, is individualized. Individualized tutoring is defined as primarily a one-to-one teacher ratio. However, on occasion, there may be a need or academic advantage to have the instructor work with more than one student The maximum ratio for individualized tutoring at Straight “A” Academy is three (3) students to one (1) instructor. The tuition for students in 2-to-1 or 3-to-1 is the same for 1-to-1.
- Tuition is required in advance of a session in all instances. In the event a student has run out of tutoring hours, a parent will be contacted by a Straight “A” representative to add on additional hours.
- Straight “A” Academy offers a satisfaction guarantee. If the client is not 100% satisfied with the services provided, we will refund any unused portion of tuition. This guarantee does not apply to cases in which the client chooses to terminate contracted services due to scheduling difficulties, illness, moving or any other such reason.
*GUARANTEE: All Straight “A” Academy services come with an unconditional guarantee. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the services rendered, simply sit down with the Director and explain what the problem was and what you feel would be a fair resolution. The Director will personally take care of you and make sure you are satisfied.